- Return the dumbbells to your chest and perform the flys again, and then them press again.
- Repeat this cycle 10 times slowly and steadily for maximum chest toning and firming.
3. Weighted Elbow Squeezes
Performed either sitting or standing, this exercise targets the muscles that hold your breasts in place and is considered an effective breast firming exercise.
You can perform this exercise multiple times throughout the day because it is so low-impact and simple.
- Sitting or standing up straight, take a dumbbell or another weighted object in each hand.
- While holding the weights, put your elbows together in front of your breasts, holding your hands and weights directly above your elbows.
- Without changing the “L” shape of your arms, draw your arms back as far as you can until you are forming the shape of a football goal post.
- Slowly bring your arms back in front, with your elbows touching in front of your breasts again.
- Perform 10 repetitions at least.
4. Pushup T-Planks
A combination of a t-plank and a pushup, this chest workout is extra thorough. The exercise will work your chest, back, arms, and abs. It’s fun, but you’ll feel the burn so be sure to spread sets of this exercise out throughout the day or your workout routine.
- Place your feet on a stable piece of furniture that is about knee height, like your couch or a wooden chest.
- Assume a pushup position with your feet raised.
- Extend one arm out straight in front of you so that your body is shaped like a “T”.
- Hold the position for 20 seconds and then perform a pushup.
- Repeat this exercise 10 times per arm.
- To enhance the effects, hold a dumbbell in the extended hand during the exercise.
5. Secretary Lifts
Another standing or sitting exercise, this chest workout relies on stretching your muscles and holding positions while also holding weights. You can use dumbbells, water bottles, or any other type of homemade weight as needed. Expect to feel the burn in your chest, arms, and upper back as you tone and lift your breasts.
- Sit or stand with your upper body as straight as you can.
- Take a dumbbell or another appropriate weight in each hand.
- With your elbows at your sides, bend your forearms with weights in hand, in a position as if you are typing.
- Keeping your arms in this position, extend your elbows out to each side until they reach shoulder height.
- Hold this position for 15 seconds before returning to the typing position.
- Repeat 15 times at least, moving slowly for optimum strengthening.